Wednesday 14 July 2010

Welcome to The Happiest Place on Earth!

Just a quick note to welcome you all to my new blog WDWBuzz which is soon to expand to a fully fledged website, giving you all the up to date news about the Disney Company and it's theme parks. There will also be useful information on planning Disney holidays and in depth information about the attractions, resorts and even weddings.


A little about me...

I have been in love with Disney since I was tiny having grown up with classics like The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast, being Lucky enough to visit Walt Disney World (WDW) 4 times and Disneyland Paris (DLP) 4 times so far. I am an artist and designer and I always find amazing inspiration from Disney whether in my traditional art or digital pieces. I am also a cosplayer (Japanese hobby of making costumes of TV, Film or Computer Game Characters) and have made an couple of Disney costumes so far Ariel, Pocahontas and most recently Belle.




I live with my fiance Joe and we are planning to get married in WDW Oct 2011 at the Disney's Wedding Pavilion which is a very exciting process which will also be documented on this blog.

Other Random Info:
Favourite WDW resort: Disney's Caribbean Beach
Favourite DLP resort: Hotel Cheyenne
Favourite Rides (in no particular order):
- Tower of Terror
- Expedition Everest
- Splash Mountain

- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (DLP version)
- Haunted Mansion / Phantom Manor
- Kilimanjaro Safaris

- Spaceship Earth
- TTA
I would love to know your favourite resorts and rides so leave me a comment below!
That's all for now.... have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment